Building skills and experience for your future career
Why become an MS Amlin Apprentice?
MS Amlin’s apprenticeships provide an alternative route to entering the insurance industry for those that are keen to start building a meaningful career without having a university background. We offer school leavers the opportunity to gain valuable experience with our Claims, Actuarial, Technical Pricing and Underwriting Performance areas where they can learn directly from expert insurance practitioners from day one.
With an MS Amlin apprenticeship you will:
- Work with the business in a dedicated role from day one
- Earn a competitive salary from the start of your role. We will also support and fund your professional qualifications and personal growth training
- Benefit from encouragement and support from your colleagues as well as a course mentor with additional resources to support you during your early career.
- Positions available in London
- Salary: £21K plus benefits
- Full funding and support towards your professional qualifications. The qualification you pursue will be dependent on the area of the business you join
- On the job training
What an MS Amlin Apprentice will gain
Becoming an MS Amlin apprentice will allow you to acquire valuable skills and experience within the insurance sector. Throughout your apprentice journey you will learn technical skills relevant to your chosen area as well as develop professional skills that will supercharge your career.
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic and motivated individuals with lots of potential, If this sounds like you, click on the links below to learn more about our three apprentice schemes: