As a leading fixed premium P&I insurer, we have strengthened our P&I capacity for 2019; offering ground up capacity of up to USD 500 million through MS Amlin Insurance SE, and up to USD 1 billion with support from Lloyd’s of London and other selected insurers. As well as providing capacity for a wide range and size of risks, we are committed to delivering the best in technical P&I services from underwriting, claims, and advisory services, underpinned by the security and financial strength of MS&AD Insurance Group – a top ten global insurer.
Who we are
MS Amlin provides specialist P&I insurance with a premium income of USD 60 million. With P&I headquarters in Rotterdam, and additional offices in London, Paris, Dubai and Singapore – our 120+ employees deliver services based around two core P&I products: • Shipowners’ P&I, including FDD • Charterers’ liability, including FDD and Cargo Owners’ Legal Liability Every situation is different and when the standard cover is not enough, we offer a wide range of additional covers like War Risks, Bunker, Freight and Kidnap & Ransom insurance to ensure you are fully protected. Our fixed premium policies ensure cost-certainty and no unexpected increases.
Strength in numbers
By increasing our P&I capacity, we are able to offer:
- Up to USD 1 billion for Shipowners’ P&I
- Up to USD 500 million for Charterers’ Liability
Capacity can be provided through a number of different solutions:
- Through MS Amlin Insurance SE, we can provide ground up capacity up to USD 500 million
- Through our Lloyd’s Syndicate 2001, we can provide ground up capacity up to USD 100 million
- Excess capacity placed on a direct basis with Lloyd’s of London and selected insurers, provides limits of up to USD 1 billion