Typical commercial vessel uses include:
- Potting & netting
- Mussel & oystering
- Rod & line fishing
- Pilot boats
- Water sampling
- Laying/Servicing of moorings
- Windfarm support
- Standby/safety duties
- Small ferry boats
Other commercial uses
- Angling parties
Please call us if your commercial vessel use is not listed, as we may be able to help you beyond those above.
Choosing the right cover
We provide cover for an extensive range of commercial marine vessels, on an "All Risks" or "Third Party Only" basis and all our policies come with dedicated support and a range of added value benefits.
Please read the policy booklets for full details, download available below.
All Risks Cover
- Cover for loss, damage, theft and third party liability.
- Agreed value policy.
- Outboard motors and tenders automatically covered up to £350 without declaration.
- Additional cover is available for unpaid crew (but not for employed crew).
- Personal Belongings automatically covered up to £1,000 without declaration (increases available).
- 10% discount if moored in a UK marina.
- No excess deducted for loss or damage claims caused by an uninsured third party.
- Option to add Marine Legal Protection Cover.
Third Party Only Cover
- Cover for damage to any other vessel or property that you are legally liable to pay.
- Cover for death and injury that you are legally liable to pay.
- Cover for pollution that you are legally liable to pay.
- Cover for emergency medical expenses and personal accidents.
- No excess deducted on this policy.