Choosing the right cover

As one of the UK’s leading boat insurers, we offer a range of cover options for motorboats – an ‘All Risks’ or ‘Third Party Only’ policy basis. Our ‘All Risks’ policy was awarded an excellent 5* rating by an independent panel of brokers. With this in mind, if there’s anything you’re unsure about, our friendly team are always on hand to point you in the direction.

Please read the policy booklets for full details, download available below.

All Risks cover

  • Cover for loss, damage, theft and third party liability.
  • Agreed value policy.
  • Outboard motors and tenders covered up to £350 without declaration (increases available).
  • Personal Belongings automatically covered up to £1000 without declaration (increases available).
  • Emergency Medical Expenses and Personal Accident cover is provided.
  • Cover for the vessel to be navigated single handed for up to 18 consecutive hours.
  • No excess deducted for loss or damage claims caused by an uninsured third party.
  • No excess on claims that arise while your vessel is moored on a pontoon berth or in a marina.
  • 10% discount if moored in a UK marina.
  • Option to add Marine Legal Protection cover.

Third Party Only cover

  • Cover for damage to any other vessel or property that you are legally liable to pay.
  • Cover for death and injury that you are legally liable to pay.
  • Cover for pollution that you are legally liable to pay.
  • Cover for emergency medical expenses and personal accidents.
  • No excess deducted on this policy.

Call our team of experts on

+44 (0)1732 223600

Mon - Fri 9am-5pm (excluding public holidays)

See related vessels

Inland boats

Inland boats

Speed boats/RIBS

Speedboats/ RIBS

Follow us on Social Media