Marine Liability product includes four main areas of cover:
- Worldwide watercraft liabilities: including protection & indemnity, charterers’ liability, crew, social responsibility insurance and vessel pollution.
- Ports, terminals, shipyards and marinas: including incidental exposures and excess liability programmes where required.
- Liabilities associated with all road, rail and air transit:including transportation and incidental storage exposures, carriers’ liability, cargo and container liability, transport and handling equipment liability, seepage and pollution and shore side construction.
- Unusual risks: including specialist contractual liabilities, hazardous pollution risks and other non-standard risks associated with the above operations.
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I) insurers
- Ship owners and charterers
- Ship repairers
- Port and terminals operators
- Marine contractors and service providers
Contact your local underwriter
Product Group Lead
Marine & Energy Liability
Visit us at Lloyd’s Box 060
Lead Class Underwriter Marine Liability
Regional Manager & Senior Underwriter