- Hull & Machinery (all external causes, including inherent vice)
- Protection & Indemnity (including third-party liability, from the ground up)
- Legal liability in your capacity as ship owner (not covered by P&I, and only for Dutch clients)
- Legal counsel
On request, or when needed for clients’ operations, we can add special clauses for:
- Specialist operations (workboats and dredging companies)
- Blockage of waterways
- Loss of hire (part of our Hull & Machinery cover)
Europe wide wording
We have our own wording, which is available on request in Dutch, English, German and French, and incorporates market specifics.
We recognise that a single policy that satisfies all European markets may not be appropriate for all clients, and some prefer to use local or domestic wordings.
We know the wording and can offer Hull & Machinery insurance based on them or we can offer separate P&I insurance, using our own specialised P&I wording.
We also underwrite shares in the subscription market, and can potentially quote for any type of vessel, providing it is for professional use.
Contact your local underwriter or claims handler
We have dedicated teams for both underwriting and claims handling. They monitor changes as they occur and implement them when necessary, providing you with the best service possible.
Pim de Pooter
Claims Manager Hull
Aschwin van Elleswijk
Senior Claims Handler
Specialist Claims Handler