- Offshore platforms - our policies extend to all types production platforms, including both fixed and floating production units such as semi subs and FPSOs, along with pipelines and subsea infrastructures. We cover the repair costs when platforms are damaged, plus the Constructive Total Loss or Actual Total Loss of a platform. Depending on your requirements, we can also cover legal costs and labour costs for the removal of debris.
- Offshore Construction - offers a wide range of cover options, including procurement, yard fabrication, transit to location, installation, hook-up, commissioning, maintenance and discovery.
Our policy wording is generally based on Welcar 2001, with typical exposures including offshore platforms, pipelines and subsea infrastructures, plus other units such as FPSOs, FLNGs, drillships, semi-subs and jack-ups.
- Business Interruption - covers any loss in revenue when production platforms are shut down for a prolonged period. Our policies can be matched to all types of projects and adjusted to suit any specified time period.
- Control of Well/OEE - products are designed to cover the entire inventory of both offshore and onshore wells. Typically, this includes exploratory and developmental drilling, well production, shut-in and temporary abandonment, as well as plugged and abandoned wells and work-overs.
- Drilling/Service Contractors - specialist drilling contractors’ insurance is designed to cover contractors while undertaking drilling operations or any services related to the E&P business. Cover generally includes physical damage to land rigs, jack-ups, semi-subs, accommodation units, drillships and associated equipment while on site, in transit or in storage between contracts
Why choose us
- A customer focused claims service
- Global support
- Intelligent data analysis
- Expert underwriting
- Experienced advisers
- Independent exploration and production companies
- Major oil companies
- National oil companies
- Drilling contractors
- Associated contractors servicing the industry